How we help
We’ve worked with a few brands that have migrated without SEO support and each of them has seen a painful traffic decline which takes time to recover from.
Typically our migration plans involve:
Pre migration audit
- Focus on finding any SEO issues and ensuring they are cleaned up while migrating. This can be anything from title tag cleanup to parameter URL management.
- Tailored recommendations for Shopify apps based on your needs, apps that we can set up and manage for you
- This stage also includes data gathering to ensure priority rankings and pages are identified and prioritised.
Post-audit we then map your URLs to your new Shopify handles considering existing redirects to avoid redirect chains
- During the migration we support on any activity or change happening on site, again this can be anything from a re-design of key landing pages to managing product attributes within your platform
- The final step is to do a post audit which will be the final review to clean up issues discovered in the pre-migration audit, identified any issues with the platform itself and ensuring everything is readable for Google.
Thinking of migrating and need SEO support? Or have you already migrated and need some troubleshooting help to start increasing your traffic again? Get in touch with us at statement.digital below today for a free consultation.